Siteimprove provides the functionality to scan and monitor broken links, misspellings, and accessibility errors.
The Siteimprove Quality Assurance tool provides the functionality to monitor broken links, misspellings and more for your nmsu.edu site. Siteimprove is a third-party product that automatically performs some of the most time consuming tasks in website maintenance, saving you time, while improving the quality of your website. The Siteimprove Accessibility tool gives you a complete overview of your site’s web accessibility issues, plus clear explanations of how they affect your users, and specific recommendations on how to fix them. With Siteimprove, you can:
- Locate and fix broken links
- Locate and correct misspelled words
- Locate phone numbers and email addresses to ensure contact information is correct and up-to-date
- Ensure that your site is adhering to university style
- Test your site to ensure that it’s in line with accessibility standards
- Get a complete inventory of your website so you know exactly which email addresses, phone numbers, documents, media files, etc. are on your site
How It Works
The SiteImprove Quality Assurance tool scans the entire New Mexico State University website every 15 days looking for spelling errors, broken links and accessibility issues. Your site’s pages are grouped together and a report is generated. SiteImprove reports will highlight broken link, misspelling errors, and accessibility issues in the context of the page.
How do I get access to SiteImprove to Monitor my website?
If you need to have an account setup, please complete the account request form. You may also request monthly reports that can be emailed to you.
Request a SiteImprove report
We are also happy to provide reports without setting up a SiteImprove account. Keep in mind that the reports will only provide you with an overview of errors and status of your website. If you would like to utilize the dynamic reports to view errors and issues in context of the page, you must be logged into Site Improve. If you would like to request a quality assurance and/or accessibility report on your website, please complete the report request form.